Versahub® Bedside Mounting System
- Is the Versahub® ambidextrous?
Yes, the Versahub® is ambidextrous.
- Does the Versahub® work with guns equipped with lasers or lights?
Yes, the Versahub® will work with guns that have lasers and lights attached.
- Can the Versahub® be used with other holsters and magazine carriers?
No, the Versahub® is designed to only work with the Versacarry® and Versacarrier®.
- Does the Versacarry® and the Versacarrier® come included with the Versahub®?
No, unfortunately all products must be purchased separately.
- Does the Versahub® have any sort of locking mechanism to keep children from accessing your gun and spare magazine?
No, but we do not recommend using the Versahub® where children are present as stated in our safety manual, “DO NOT attempt to use the Versahub® in a household or environment where children are likely to be, and can obtain access to the firearm.”