- I received my holster and it is flat. Is this normal?
Yes, some of the holsters that we offer start off flat. A quick break-in will open it up.
- Do I need to add oil during the break-in process?
No, simply fully insert your handgun into the holster and leave it there for 24-48 hours.
- What size belt will be best for my holster?
All of our holsters are best suited for a standard 1.5" wide belt designed for carry.
- Is the leather imported or domestic?
All of our leather used is from providers based right here in the USA.
- What type of leather is used?
All of our leather products are crafted using only Premium Water Buffalo Leather.
- The holster I ordered is a different shade than pictured. Is this normal?
Yes, since leather is a natural material each hide is different, which may cause a variation in color.
- For cleaning is there a specific leather conditioner that I should use?
Yes, for best results we recommend Bick 4.
- I ordered a size Micro or a Size 1911 and received the other, did I receive the incorrect size?
No, our Size 1911 and Size Micro are the same size but to avoid confusion on our sizing selection we offer both. If you ordered a Size 1911 and received a Size Micro, or vice versa, you did indeed receive the correct holster.