Versacarry® Zero-Bulk™ Holster
Failure to follow these warnings and usage instructions may result in serious injury or death.
- Do not use this product with any firearm in a cocked and locked condition, or with a live round chambered.
- Do not alter this product for any use other than that which it was designed and outlined for in this manual.
- Only use this product for inside-the-waistband (IWB) carry.
- The Versacarry® must be worn with a belt. We recommend a dedicated ¼” thick x 1 ½” wide conceal carry belt.
- Do not discharge any firearm with the Versacarry® inserted.
- Never place your hand or any other body part in front of the muzzle while inserting the Versacarry®.
- The trigger guard must be used at all times to ensure proper safety and product functionality.
- Never attempt to re-insert the Versacarry® into your weapon while the Versacarry® is still attached inside the waistline.
- Always follow the four basic firearm safety rules:
- Treat all guns as if they are loaded at all times.
- Keep your fingers outside of the trigger guard until you are ready to fire.
- Never let the muzzle cross anything that you are not willing to kill or destroy.
- Always know your target, its foreground and background.
- Ensure that your firearm is in proper working order before using the Versacarry®.
- Hot surfaces can burn skin. A hot firearm must be allowed to cool prior to handling and/or any type of concealed carry.
- Always keep fingers or other objects off of the trigger when drawing or re-inserting your firearm into the Versacarry®.
- Never attempt to cock your firearm while it is inserted into the Versacarry®.
- Do not rely on the Versacarry® retention capabilities to justify activity which may dislodge your firearm.
- If this product becomes damaged, or does not function in any manner outlined, discontinue use immediately.
- Always follow your firearm manufacturer's safety manual.
- Make certain that your Versacarry® is the correct size for your specific gun. To verify this, please see our sizing chart at www.versacarry.com, or call us directly at 855-278-9678.
Versacarrier™ Magazine Carrier
- Do not alter this product for any use other than that which it was designed and intended as outlined in this manual.
- Do not use this product without a belt designed for concealed carry (¼” thick x 1 ½” wide recommended).
- Do not use this product for any magazine other than magazine-type specified on packaging.
- This product comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If this product becomes damaged or does not function in any manner as outlined discontinue use immediately.
Versahub™ Bedside Mounting System
- Do not attempt to use the Versahub™ in a household or environment where children, and or minors are present.
- Do not store, transport, or abandon an unsecured firearm in a place where children are likely to be, and can obtain access to the firearm.
- Never alter or modify your Versahub™, Versacarry® and or Versacarrier™.
- The Versahub™ is only to be used while abiding state and federal laws. Familiarize yourself with laws that pertain to your state before use.
- Never use the Versahub™ with a firearm that is either in the cocked and locked position, or with one with a live round in the chamber.
- The Versahub™ is only compatible with Versacarry® products.
Back to Top
©2017 Versacarry® by Sitzco LLC
Loading... Please wait...